● Accommodation is free
● We only provide an accommodation for the time the dancer is working in the club – usually Wed-Thu-Fri-Sat or Friday and Saturday. After the working days it is not possible to stay in the accommodation
● The girls can stay in a special guest room located directly in the club. There is room for a maximum of 2 people. There is no kitchen, the shower is upstairs.
● It is a basic room like in a typical hostel
● The room is intended for rest after work so that no time is wasted traveling to a hotel or apartment. It means it is possible to rest immediately after work.
● Arrival (“check-in”) is not possible before 20:00 on the day the dancer starts working with us. Check-out is at 2-3 pm every day except Sunday at 6:30am.
● After work, the front door of the club will be closed until 2:00 p.m. It means that the dancer cannot leave the building until that time. We do it for safety reasons because there are customers who try to enter the club even after 6am (we are right on the party mile!). At 2:00 p.m. the door opens and the dancers have a possibility to go into town.